CADFEM and ANSYS
Since its founding days in the early 1980´s, CADFEM is the „ANSYS Competence Center FEM“ in Central Europa (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). Today, a team of more than 100 engineers with a vast competence in ANSYS are a solid base to support commercial and academic ANSYS users in Central Europe in the efficient usage of ANSYS software. Additional expertise is provided by partners.
ANSYS Competence Center FEM
As the Central European ANSYS Competence Center FEM CADFEM offers:
- ANSYS Software: All packages of the ANSYS Multiphysics Software Suite
- ANSYS Support: Secured and reliable user support for all ANSYS applications
- ANSYS Seminars: A unique range of ANSYS-related seminars for both beginners and advanced users.
- ANSYS Consulting: A team of experienced design analysts for challenging consulting projects
- ANSYS Customization: Users-specific software customization and development of additional tools.
CADFEM cooperate closely with ANSYS Germany GmbH, which performs as the Central European ANSYS Competence Center CFD. Together, CADFEM and ANSYS Germany form the „ANSYS Team Germany".